You can leave a message using the contact form below.
Connect with us:
Subscribe to our newsletter:
Subscribe to our blog:
“Goal-Setting and Development of Self” Weekend Workshop
25 May 2013 - 26 May 2013
Down The Line
Calm in Storm recently published a photographic coffee table book - Down The Line. It might seem that this book is slightly out of sync with what Calm In Storm is trying to promote - but the independent publishing of Down The Line was a dream that needed to be realised. If we are to promote the idea that goals are attainable then we too have to be bold enough to pursue our own dreams.
- A review and recommendation from a highly respected children’s book reviewer.
- An ability to reach young learners.
- Books that do Make a difference!
- A fun and easy adventure introducing children to goal setting, visualisation and affirmation
- A wonderful activity book that helps promote creative drawing
Recent Blog Posts: