Hectic 99 one of the coolest and largest South African, daily, youth entertainment, TV Programs, has always had their teenage viewers well-being at heart. Previously, Gary Hirson from Calm in Storm was invited onto the afternoon show as a Life Coach to discuss;
- The challenges that come with the youth informing their parents if they fail exams or grades, or have under performed in school.
Once again Gary has been invited to be a part of the entertaining show to discuss life skills related to “Everyone is good at something – identifying our strengths.” The topics to be discussed along with 4 teenagers are;
- How your passion isn’t the same as your strengths,
- Is everyone REALLY good at something,
- How to identify what you’re good at,
- How long it takes to master something.
Details related to the show can be viewed at the Events Page