Why are online courses on the rise?
- They’re usually affordable
- They don’t usually have to be completed within a set time period.
- The study time can be very flexible – the student can watch during a suitable time of the day.
- If anything gets lost in translation – the student can “rewind” and go over the content again.
- The courses can be done from the comfort of the home – reducing commuting time.
Students can be under pressure when it comes to managing their time, especially around exam planning and writing.
Goal- setting, is just deciding what we want and then breaking it down, into a (manageable) step by step process.
As a creator and facilitator of life skills workshops like goal-setting, self- belief development and time-management skills for students we have created online courses related to the goal-setting and time-management for students so that all can benefit from these crucial – soft life-skills from the comfort of their home, college or coffee-shop.
The courses approach each of these skills from a holistic approach and time-management for exam planning includes more than;
- How we currently use your time.
- What time do we have available to you?
- Freehand Exercise to identify our tasks at hand.
- 4 quadrant system to identify the importance of the tasks and the time needed to complete them.
- Prioritising the tasks.
- Scheduling the tasks.
- Working through the tasks.
Included in the time-management for exam planning and writing course are beneficial tools like;
- Chronotypes, sleep patterns and how our daily energy vary.
- The Golden ration of time for work and rest periods.
- Health tips for more effective studying.
- 4- minute exercises to combat sitting for long periods of time.
An intro to the course can be viewed on our YouTube Channel
For the goal-setting online course again we’ve approached it holistically adding tools that help identify, pursuing and achieving goals more enjoyable. Besides the process of setting and pursuing the goal, added fun tools included are;
- Develop the 3 beliefs needed for us to achieve our goals.
- 10 questions to help identify the 1st step needed to begin the goal journey.
- The importance of well-directed questions to help focus the mind in the right direction.ion
- The gift of our imagination – the seed from which all our dreams materialise.
- Why vision boards to work.
- A goal-setting meditation download.
An intro to the goal-setting online course can be viewed on our YouTube channel
For information about the courses please feel free to make contact via, email@example.com or via our Contact Page.